Customer Satisfaction Surveys
Customer Satisfaction Surveys supplement a Mystery Shopping programme.
They can be used to gather regular feedback direct from customers on issues that fall outside the remit of day to day operational concerns.
Customer perceptions of your product and services change,hopefully always in a positive manner.
Sometimes negative perceptions can become apparent and this is when feedback is essential to make sure that these feelings don’t escalate.
Lots of people work out,the gym is used to make sure that we are fit and healthy and able to perform to the best of our abilities in all situations.
Customer Experience feedback is a commercial workout helping your brand to be in the best possible condition to perform and compete in any market conditions.
This commercial workout has benefits -
- Customer Experiences monitored to chart changes
- Useful tool in resource allocation
- Pre-empt or redress a potential customer service issue
- Prevent an issue from becoming a major PR problem
- Competitor awareness tool – monitor competitors, are new services being offered?
To find out more how we can help you to better understand your customers please contact us.
- Mystery Customers as on going Customer Research
- The forgotten customer research question…
- Service Recovered..thanks BT
- Service Recovery
- Customer choice …not with Tesco
- 9 to 5 doesn’t work in Social Media..
- Voice of the Customer
- Who “Looks After” your Customer?
- Switched on to Customer Service?
- Lloyd’s TSB just don’t get it…