- Customer Service and customer engagement
- Current Advocacy levels – what is the Social Media Footprint? How can it be improved?
- Product range, pricing, promotion
- Telephone, email response times
- Web site functionality, navigation, acknowledgement, last mile capability,
- Delivery – timing, correct product etc
Real Time feedback that gets acted upon as it happens not days after the event…people complain online as it happens so why not be able to resolve an issue in the same way...immediately…
How to use Mystery Customers -
- Actual visit – shop, pub, restaurant, cinema, races, leisure locations, factories offices…anywhere
- Drop in Days – Customer Research that takes place at your shop,pub, restaurant..actual customers giving feedback not a “Clip-Boarder” who knows nothing about your business..
- Real Time Research using our own Social Media tools..never again rely on someone trying to remembering what happened hours after they get home…or not
- Telephone - response times, product/service knowledge, customer interaction, full recordings
- Web Site Assessment - ease of log on and navigability, registration, last mile capability
- Email – response time, content, accuracy, links
- Letter - old fashioned maybe but still important, response time, correct address and information, content and coverage
Customeyes deliver an exceptional customer experience by delivering -
- Tailored Research Surveys for visits, telephone or web - real time aspects that can be acted upon instantly
- Customers not “Clip-Boarders” who don’t know your business..
- Online reporting of results on own web based system giving clients their own reporting suite
- Insight and input to help improve not to criticise
For more information please contact us and we will answer any questions that you have…call on 01442 876 038